With the Potberg & De Hoop MTB this weekend, we thought we’d share eight fun reasons why Mountain Bikers and Cowboys would have plenty to chat about around a campfire.
- A sense of adventure is a prerequisite!
- Both ride in saddles
- Pedal Straps + Pegs = Modern Day Stirrups
- Headgear is synonymous with both – either a good ol’ Stetson or a super streamlined helmet
- Both can traverse varied terrain from rocky river beds to steep mountain slopes (and show exceptional control while doing so!)
- Both explore the outdoors with an epic sense of freedom
- Regardless of the elements, you’ll find a mountain biker or a cowboy out on the range
- Respect and reverence for their chosen ride – whether a trusty horse or their carbon-fibre crush, the relationship between rider and ride is a special one.
Entries close today at high NOON for the Potberg & De Hoop MTB! If you haven’t yet signed up, click here! We hope to see you on the track, cowboy!